Restrict Dates is a contact form 7 add-on that restricts users from selecting specific dates in your contact form 7 date picker field.
HOW TO USE THE PLUGIN
- Admin can set the Minimum Date, Maximum Date, Days of the Week.
- The Minimum and Maximum Dates setting allows you to specify the beginning and ending dates that can be selected in the date field.
SET SPECIFIC DATE
Specify a specific date which will be the earliest (Min) or latest dates (Max) selectable in the current Date field.
- The current date will be the earliest (Min) date and latest (Max) selectable in the current Date field.
- This is a dynamic value and will automatically adjust to the current date with each new day.
- The Date period settings.
- This setting allows you to modify the selected date by adding or subtracting days, weeks, months or years. It’s available when the Current Date option is selected.
If you want to add an exception date you can add by clicking the Add Exception button. An exception works with both selectable dates and unselectable dates. If the excepted date is selectable, it will now be unselectable. If the excepted date is unselectable, it will now be selectable.
DAYS OF THE WEEK
- This setting allows you to restrict which dates are selectable based on the days of the week (e.g. Monday – Sunday).
- By default, all days are allowed. Uncheck all days option to select specific days.
Link two datepickers
if I select an end date input, the start date input should be after the end date.